GULF OF OROSEIWith daily departures from the port of La Caletta Siniscola and the beach of Marina di Orosei to discover a corner of paradise.
The majestic Gulf of Orosei characterized by high limestone cliffs overhanging including the second highest in Europe P.ta Plumare 412 m., The deepest gorge in Europe "On Gorroppu", karst caves, lava flows and chasms of ancient volcanoes make up an environment to discover.
Almost reached only by sea rather than by means of insidious long distances a few hours up to 3 hours to get to Cala Luna, is the ideal place for sections with our ships.
While browsing the coast you will have the chance to admire or almost touch the fascinating masterpiece of Mother Nature for over 40 km of coast is devoid of human settlements, giving way to small coves, magnificent beaches set like precious pearls among the towering cliffs , natural pools with crystal clear waters, caves and other sea level on dry land, mostly washed away by millions of years, but with a thick, lush forest to shade the old ground.
To discover beautiful places once the haunt for pirates and sea monsters lead with masterful precision of our most competent commanders and their crews devotees.
ITINERARY GULF OF OROSEI
- starting at 9.00 from the port of La Caletta Siniscola with the motor ship Davide;
- departure at 10:00 from Marina di Orosei with the motor ship Davide;
- 2 stops on the beach, including Cala Luna 2 hour, 3 hours at Cala Mariolu;
- Entrance to the Caves of Fig, the last refuge of the monk seal;
- The guided tour takes about 1 hour is not included in the ticket price. Ticket € 8.00 adults, € 4.00 reduced
- N.B.:For all those who will take the guided tour of the Grotto will see the stop at Cala Mariolu for one and a half hours, and then stop at Cala Mariolu for an hour and a half instead of three hours..
- Return to Marina di Orosei to 18.00;
- Return to La Caletta di Siniscola 19.00;